Is your business currently working just the way you want it to, or are you experiencing burnout, dissatisfaction or even complete frustration? Have you been working hard in your business only to find you’re not happy, not working with your ideal clients or worse, not even making much money?
I know these are hard questions to ask yourself, but I want to also ask you some uplifting questions to get your inspiration and creative juices flowing about how you’re going to turn things around. Here are some provocative questions for you to ponder:
Is 2012 the year of manifesting your entrepreneurial destiny?
Is it the year you’ll make a profound impact and touch the hearts of many?
Is it the year you’ll rise to your highest feminine business potential?
Is it the year you’ll lead the way and change the world?
What if… you could step into your feminine destiny today?
What if… your business expressed 100% of you?
What if… you became an extraordinary feminine leader?
What would all of this FEEL like?
Would it… feel scary, overwhelming, intimidating?
Would it… feel exciting, stimulating, exhilarating?
Would it… feel amazing, remarkable, magnificent?
If these questions have gotten you stirred up a bit – that’s great! But I know you also may be having some angst, anxiety and confusion about what your next step is.
Perhaps, like many other women entrepreneurs, you feel:
- Alone and under-supported to take your life/business in a new and deeply fulfilling direction, despite all the personal/business growth you’ve invested in
- A yearning to live a life overflowing with passion and purpose, but you can’t see a way out of your current circumstances
- Ready to activate the untapped potential within yourself, but you just don’t know how to take the next step or what it might be
- A persistent, burning desire to declare who you REALLY are, yet you’re afraid to step out because of what people might think if you reveal your true self
- An urgent desire to serve and change the world, but the “bigness” of it is totally frightening or seems like it would be impossible
If these are feelings you’re having that are weighing you down, you probably need a deeper process to help get really clear about what’s getting in the way of your own brilliance. Here are some even deeper questions that you MUST answer about yourself if you’re going to make some BIG shifts in your business:
- Who do I have to BECOME in order to create my dream business?
- What’s really holding me back from allowing myself to be outrageously successful?
- What’s the one thing I most want to do with my clients/customers, whether I make money or not?
Here’s a glimpse of the Destiny Discovery™ process (you can get a free copy of my “Destiny Discovery Guide” right here on my blog!) I guide my clients through that they find really helps them get to the heart of their true entrepreneurial calling. There are 3 “discovery phases” during which we really dig deep into your desires and create goals, systems and strategies to accelerate your business growth and express your unique creativity through that growth.
Exploration. In phase 1 we have conversations that revolve around exploration. We talk about the gifts, strengths, wisdoms and expertise with which you can creatively bring forth an extraordinary project, program, product, course, service, coaching package, movement or mission that will be deeply fulfilling and serve your passions and purpose.
This is the first step in laying a solid foundation for your business based on your heart’s true desires and how and why you want to express it. Most women skip this step of really digging in and “rooting out” their gifts and strengths. This is often why their business is sinking – because the “foundation” is weak – it’s not based on their true gifts, strengths, passions and expertise.
Here are 3 questions to ask yourself to help you “explore” your destiny:
- What gifts do I share easily and effortlessly and with great joy?
- What do I most love about myself – what makes me stand out as unique?
- What expertise have I gained that allows me to share my greatest gifts and strengths?
Declaration: In phase 2 we discuss the declaration of your dreams, visions, passions and the messages you want to express that come from the deepest part of the real you. We get you crystal clear about what you want to communicate and how you’ll do it through brilliant marketing campaigns that will help you gain the online visibility you need for the offers or messages you want to bring into the world.
Then we spend time helping you declare your authentic message clearly and powerfully to your target audience. This means finding your best methods and tactics of marketing your offers that feel really good to you and get you “visible” to your target audience.
Here are 3 questions to ask yourself to help you “declare” your destiny:
- What do I dream about the most that can impact other people in meaningful ways?
- What excites me most about being a feminine entrepreneur and owning my own business?
- What is it I can’t NOT share with the world (what really jazzes me, keeps me up at night)?
Activation. In phase 3 we create the activation steps and systems that will help you master the business goals, plans and resources that will create a unique, extraordinary and world changing business, project or program that’s 100% you (the secret to thriving, flourishing & prospering).
In this phase we activate your message with a solid business model and effective marketing campaigns. Now that you know what gifts and strengths you want to express and you’re clear about the passionate message you want to share, we create the business model and action steps that will manifest your perfect business.
Here are 3 questions to ask yourself to help you “activate” your destiny:
- What are my top 3 goals for my business right now?
- What steps do I need to take to achieve my business goals?
- What resources do I need to help me with my business goals and planning?
I just recently took myself through this entire process (my 2012 planning) and I’m helping my clients to do the same. The result? Incredible clarity about how and why you’re in business, increased focus on how to communicate your unique message to potential clients and complete activation of a business model and plan that’s 100% YOU. It’s YOUR destiny!
I hope all these questions will wake you up at night, wake you up to your true potential and wake you up to your greatest entrepreneurial destiny!
© 2011 Christine O’Dell
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR BLOG? You can, as long as you leave it unaltered and include this complete blurb with it:
“A master of empowering women to embrace their feminine qualities, Christine O’Dell teaches how doing business the feminine way can be a powerful advantage in building a passionate and profitable online business. Subscribe to her weekly Feminine Success Newsletter and get your FREE Destiny Discovery Kit at www.ChristineODell.com.”